Our parent company Minprint has just purchased a Xerox Iridesse digital printing press. OK we’ve spend almost a quarter of a million pounds and bought another printing press, why should you care? Minprint have been printing digitally since the 90’s so what’s new? Remember when you watched TV in standard definition and saw Full HD content for the first time; the difference was incredible. The Xerox Iridesse prints in Ultra HD resolution of 2,400dpi. making the artwork literally jump off the page and differentiating digital print from anything that has gone before!
Managing Director Jamie McMinnis said “At Minprint we love quality and in the past nothing could beat the quality of litho print on our Heidelberg press. Digital print has always been considered second rate but with the arrival of our Xerox Iridesse press, finally I can say this is no longer the case. It’s a real show stopper and we can’t wait to get your jobs on there to show you just how well they print. We are literally drooling at the possibilities!“
The Xerox Iridesse allows agile digital production with exceptional image quality and jaw dropping embellishment effects even on small print runs. The appeal of these specialty enhancements is the captivating design options they present for delivering a stunning “wow” factor to most any application. This is sure to attract attention, amplify content, captivate clients and boost a brand’s image. Brochures, business cards, direct mail, greeting cards, point-of-purchase signage and book covers are the top applications for in-line digital enhancements.
- 6 Colour press – CMYK + Gold / Silver / White / Clear Varnish
- Long sheet size 1200 x 330mm
- Full Width Array and Automated Colour Quality Suite
- Spot Embellishments – Use Gold or silver Under and Over Layers to achieve jaw dropping iridescent metallic hues with breath-taking Ultra HD image quality
- Spot Gold and Spot Silver combined with CMYK in one pass to make a full array of metallic colours
- Diamonds – with white and silver, we’ve got it covered
- Fully opaque white in perfect register
- Spot Varnish built up in layers, textured to really jump off the page
- Quality tints without banding or break up
- Flat colour on a coated art board that would rival litho print
- New formulation of High Definition Emulsion Aggregate (HD EA) toner with the smallest particle size yet to deliver even finer image control for ensuring that tints, gradients, fine text, and lines print as intended.
- Texture – with Multi-Pass allowing up to 7 layers of ink to be add to an application for that special “Touch”
- A4 Landscape booklets
- Long sheet feed POS for large posters and shelf strips
- Specialty papers and boards with textured surfaces
- 400gsm Uncoated Board, full colour, both sides, with no oily finish
Talk to us today to find out how you can achieve the ultimate stand out effects on your marketing collateral. Go beyond CMYK to unleash the potential of print; dazzle and differentiate with Minprint!