Property developers have been faced with exploring alternative solutions to community consultations as a result of the current Covid-19 restrictions and the requirement to socially distance.
At MAD Creative, we have created a digital platform specifically designed for public consultation, replacing the requirement for physical interaction and allowing developers to continue with their plans on new schemes despite the current unprecedented environment.
The digital planning consultation we carried out with TSA Planning via live webinar for Phase 3 of the Oakfield Park in Jordanstown was only the second ever to take place in Northern Ireland.
MAD produced the portal for digital consultation, page flip brochure with all digital assets, trifold leaflet and personalised envelopes. Every project is unique and we can tailor the elements to the individual needs of each client however our comprehensive package is outlined here….
The MAD Digital Consultation Package includes:
- Development of Brand & Assets – £600
- Creation of Website Portal for Digital Public Consultation (includes data management, domain, setting up questionnaire / email address for comments) – £1150
- Zoom Webinar (includes panel management & technical support for one practice and one live session plus post event reporting) – £750
- Production of digital page flip housing all assets such as project images, site layout etc. – £150
- Preparation & Printing of Boards (50 x A4 bound copies & one set of 8 x A1 boards) – £800
- Design & Print of flyer / leaflet (200 copies) – £250
When Purchased as a Complete Package – £3500